Friday, March 25, 2011

ah ha!!

this has made me actually LQTM* many times.

[image from here]

so, this is how i am re-investing myself in this blog - simply by reminding us all that we need to use grammar. all night long. and pretty much the rest of the day, too.

*i got "lqtm" from a comedian...i'm almost positive it was demetri martin. i chanced upon one of his stand-up shows ages ago and i have since been able to incorporate lqtm into my everyday vernacular. people knock television all the time, saying it's nothing but garbage. but i swear, i get some of my best material from tv. but that, my friends, is for another day.

3 comments:

chelle. said...

i totally saw this and lqtm, right after i lol.

(adriane) said...

ohhh...we could totally do a "text talk" post, huh? light bulb!

chelle. said...

let's.